Disclosure: We may receive a small commission when you shop by clicking on the links on our site. This is at absolutely no added cost to you. Learn more.
Did you know that hand massagers are a great way to reduce blood pressure, decrease stress and improve your mood! We know that as the name suggests, hand massagers are a must-have for anyone who has any kind of ailment in their hands . They are especially beneficial to people with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or other illnesses that affect the joints and muscles of the hand. However, they are not only helpful for those who suffer from arthritis, but also an amazing tool for reducing tension in general. They work by applying deep-kneading massage to the palm of your hand which relaxes you after a long, hard day’s work. In this post, we will talk through some of the most popular types of hand massagers that you can buy today!
What Are Hand Massagers?
Hand massagers are tools that can be used to loosen and relax the muscles of your hands. They work by applying deep-kneading massage to the palm which is supposed to help reduce pain in arthritis sufferers or those who have aching joints, as well as people with lower back stress, neck tension, or other illnesses. Hand massagers can also be used to improve your mood and help you relax after a long day.
What Kinds Of Hand Massagers Are There?
There are many different types of hand massagers on the market, so it is important to know what you need. Some people have arthritis in their hands and may be looking more towards a therapeutic massage that will help reduce swelling or pain while others might just be looking for something they can use daily at work when typing all day long.
There are smaller hand massagers that come with a clip to be able to attach them onto the edge of your desk or computer monitor which is perfect for those looking to use it while they work.
9 Reasons You Need A Hand Massager In Your Life
- It’s a great way to relax and de-stress.
- They can be a great way to relieve the discomfort from RSI (repetitive strain injury) which is caused by repetitive movements of the wrist that lead to inflammation or swelling of tissues in this area. They may also help prevent these types of injuries. Some people find that it can be soothing and comforting for people who have arthritis or other joint problems.
- If you are experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), one study found that after one year of use, participants had a 37% decrease in pain and swelling. This is because of improved blood circulation to the joints.
- Hand massagers also provide temporary relief to some people who are experiencing pain from migraines.
- It helps with depression. It gives a sense of relief and can be very calming for someone who is stressed out or feeling down.
- Some people find it helpful to reduce their stress and anxiety levels as it can release chemicals that are related to feelings of happiness in the body; this is why petting a dog or cat can also have the same effect.
- It stimulates the nerve fibers in the fingers, which can help with circulation problems or numbness in hands caused by diabetes. This may also make it easier to feel small objects like coins, jewelry, etc.
- Hand massagers can help with insomnia. The vibrations will relax your body and mind so that you are able to fall asleep faster. It’s also helpful for people who wake up during the night due to stress or discomfort from injuries.
- It may help with fatigue, aches and pains from a tough workout at the gym or just undoing hours of sitting in an office chair.
What Is Arthritis And How Does A Hand Massager Help?
Arthritis  is a condition where the joints become stiff or painful. A hand massager helps arthritis patients reduce stiffness in the hands and fingers, which may be caused by arthritis as well as other conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome. They also provide relief from chronic pain that has been treated with drugs but are still not working so you have little to no relief.
Studies have shown that when people use a hand massager, they have better range of motion and are less stiff.
According to an article by The Arthritis Foundation, “A recent study published in the Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine found that participants who used handheld vibrators daily for 30 minutes over four weeks experienced much improvement.” It is important to remember not to apply too much pressure to the joints, which can cause more pain.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Hand Massager?
Manual hand massagers: These are the most basic type of hand massager. They operate on a manual system so you have to push and pull it yourself. The only downside is that they require your hands, which can be tired after extended periods of use or if you find them difficult to grasp properly.
Electronic hand massagers: Electric systems will do all the work for you so your hands are free to do other things. They’ll usually have some type of controller or power button that turns it on and off, but they can also be plugged in the wall so they don’t need any battery life.
These kinds of massagers vary in the type of massage that they provide and can even provide heat for a better result.
Hand massagers are great for various ailments. They are easy to use and convenient for people on the go. Many people report that their pain has decreased after using an electric massage device regularly.
A hand massager is a small investment with big results!
Using your computer of cell phones can cause a lot of pain in your wrists and fingers and these hand massagers will be your saviors. They have worked wonders for us and we cannot recommend them enough.
To learn more about the different kinds of hand massagers and the best hand massagers of the market, read this article.
Finally, remember to pamper yourself and give your hands some well-deserved TLC too!
You can read more health and wellness articles in our homepage and learn more about the different kinds of massagers available today.